There are a lot of things to think about when it comes to getting your car ready for the road. In addition to making sure that all the systems are in good working order, you’ll also want to consider what kind of tires you’re using. Not all tires are created equal, and you’ll want to make sure you have the right ones for your vehicle specifically and the kind of travel you typically do, whether it’s your daily commute to work or cross-country trips with your family.
Tires safety NJ
When it comes to safety, your tires are one of the most important pieces of equipment on your car. They’re what keep you connected to the road and provide traction in all kinds of weather conditions. Choosing the right tires for your needs is essential in making sure that you’re always driving safely. Luckily, we know NJ tires best!
Having to have your vehicle serviced, for any reason, can sometimes be a stressful process but it doesn’t have to be! At US Tires and Window Tint, we’re committed to providing everything you need to keep your vehicle in tip-top shape, all under one roof. We get the job done correctly the first time so that the investment you make in your vehicle will be a smart one that lasts! This is especially true when it comes to purchasing tires which is why we have options for you. We offer both new and used tires to ensure this important purchase can fit into anyone’s budget and provide safe travel for all.
No matter if you’re looking for new or used tires in Trenton, Robbinsville, Mercerville, Freehold, or beyond–US Tires and Window Tint has the competition beat in service, quality, and professionalism.
Tips to Maintain Tires
You obviously want your tires to last as long as they possibly can, but is there anything you can do to extend the life of your tires? Yes, there is! Here are some tips on how to maintain your tires so that you get the most out of them:
- Check the pressure: The best way to prevent a tire from going flat is by checking air pressure monthly. This will ensure you have correct all-season traction on your vehicle and keep wear down, saving money in repairs or replacements!
- Rotate the tires: Rotating your tires can help you get the most out of them by giving each one an even break. You should do this every 5,000 miles or twice per year (depending on how much you drive) for the best results!
- Balance your wheels: Having your tires balanced during rotation is a great idea. You might not notice the difference in weight distribution between each tire and wheel at first, but as they do their job, it can lead you to have an uneven ride or even worse – premature treadwear because of improper air pressure.
- Get the alignment checked: Have you ever felt your car shake while driving on a smooth road? This is because there may be an alignment problem. Sometimes the smallest misalignment can reduce fuel efficiency and increase tread wear, which means it’s time to hand it over to the professionals! Take yours in every six months to have the alignment checked.
Our Tire Services Include
- Tire installation
- Tire rotation
- Tire balancing
- TPMS sensor installs and calibration
- Alignments coming soon!
Tire Brands We Carry