Wheels Repair NJ
At US Tires and Window Tint, we’re invested in the idea that when you’re vehicle looks great, you enjoy driving it more! That’s why we offer a variety of wheels to choose from, so you can find the perfect set to enhance your car’s appearance. Whether you have a certain type of wheel in mind or would like one of our experts to suggest wheels for you, we’ll have your ride looking slick in no time.
Wheels in NJ: The Different Types
Wheels come in all shapes and sizes and are made from a variety of materials. The most common type of wheel is the alloy wheel, which is made from a combination of metals. Aluminum is put into a mold and then alloyed with other metals, such as magnesium and zinc. This results in a lightweight wheel that is strong and durable.
Steel wheels are the most common type of wheel found on older vehicles. They are heavy and not as aesthetically pleasing as alloy or chrome wheels. However, they are very durable and can withstand a lot of wear and tear, which is always a plus.
Chrome wheels are another popular type of wheel. They are made from aluminum, which is then chromed. This results in a wheel that is strong and lightweight, but also very shiny. Chrome wheels are often used as a showpiece on luxury vehicles.
Benefits of Wheels
Why do wheels matter? Wheels are more important than you think as the engine initiates power which is moved through your vehicle’s drivetrain and then moves to the wheels. The wheels are connected to the wheel hub, which allows them to rotate around the axle. Tires then provide the friction necessary to turn car wheels and propel it forward. Pretty cool, right?
Here are 5 biggest benefits of wheel alignment:
- Get the most out of your fuel: Many people don’t realize that the alignment of their wheels can affect how efficient a car is. When your tires are out-of-balance or crooked, they create more friction which means less fuel economy for you.
- Extended life of your tires: Wheel alignment is an important part of maintaining your tires. If you notice that they’re wearing out more unevenly, this could be a sign that there’s been some misalignment and it will only lead to premature wear-and even worse; poor handling! To avoid these problems make sure wheels are always in perfect positioning.
- Protect other vehicle components: Misaligned wheels can ruin your drive by causing unnecessary wear on other vehicle components. For example, misalignment will make it harder for brakes and suspensions systems to work properly which could lead you to an accident due in part to having less control over the situation at hand.
- Handle like a pro: Wheels that are properly aligned will make you a better driver. You’ll feel the difference as soon as your car takes off and turns, whether it’s on an expressway or curves around country roads.
- A safe drive: Greater safety is one of the most important benefits you can get from having your wheels aligned. Not only will it make driving more comfortable but your mind will be at ease as well.
Wheel Services We Offer
Wheel Brands We Carry
- American Force
- American Racing
- Niche Road Wheels
- Kmc Wheels
- Moto Metal Wheels
- Helo Wheels
- TSW Wheels
- Fuel Wheels
- Velocity Wheels
- D centi wheel
- D Centi Off Road Wheels
- Velsen Wheels
- Borghini Wheels